Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Summertime

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a strong blog to read through!!!
Summertime always reminds me of real hip hop. Windows down, bobbin' your head to Rakim, the Microphone Fiend!




Summertime also reminds me of real work, and this summer it's accompanied by a super long "to do" list for Jenn and I to conquer. I cry money signs everytime I read through it.

  1. Landscaping dilemma. (read up on that here.)
  2. Wedding in the A.T.L. (pics to come)
  3. Compost project (started here)
  4. Tear down rotting fence
  5. Replace old rotting fence
  6. Guest bath project (Yipeeeyyy!!)
  7. Facelift to guest bedroom (HD's Granny is staying for 5 weeks!!)
So as you see, we are going to be a bunch of busy Gooz Beez! :) Some things are checked off.
Budget$ for the other tasks are in place, but finding the time to finish them all is the real chore. Someone tell the time to slow down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We highly value your opinions, so tell us what you think about what you've seen. In doing so, try to be nice about it. We're just having fun, loving each other and sharing it with you!!