Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello World!!

I don't even know where to begin. No, I really don't. Jenn and I have been talking about starting one of these blog thingys, but never had the guts. But in the last 72 hours somehow, somewhere, somebody delivered us some.


I don't know the rules of blogging. I can't rwealt really spell. I don't know when to use this jump break button I just pushed.  I don't know how to make this thing look sexy. But I guess everybody had to start from somewhere. So this is our start. May the blogger gods be with us.  

1 comment:

  1. Cute! So excited! I can't wait to see the blogs as they come. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

We highly value your opinions, so tell us what you think about what you've seen. In doing so, try to be nice about it. We're just having fun, loving each other and sharing it with you!!